Donor Privacy Statement
What Information Touchstone Collects
Touchstone collects and maintains the following types of donor information:
- Contact information: name, address, phone number, email address.
- Amount of donation.
- Payment information: credit card number and expiration date, and billing information, for sustaining donors.
- Tax laws in the United States and the State of Minnesota require Touchstone to keep contact information and contribution level of donors on file.
How We Use this Information
- Provide receipts for donations.
- Thank donors for their donations.
- Periodic mailings, e-newsletters, or e-mails for specific fundraising appeals.
- Inform donors about upcoming fundraising and other agency activities.
- Internal analysis and record keeping.
- Contact donors about changes to this policy.
All access to donor financial information is limited to professional staff who need to process such data.
Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes.
Touchstone uses Stripe, a third party, online payment processing service that handles information in accordance with laws to protect your financial information.
Touchstone will not sell or rent your personal information to other organizations. We assure you that the identity of all our donors will be kept confidential.
Touchstone will describe the purpose or programs for which contributions will be used. Donations made to Touchstone Mental Health are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.
Opt-Out and Information Inaccuracies
To report incorrect information, or if you wish to be removed from our e-mail or postal lists, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, call (612) 874-6409 or write to:
Touchstone Mental Health
Attn: Development Department
2312 Snelling Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55404