Residential Treatment offers 24-hour mental health services in a structured, supportive environment designed to improve mental health stability, increase personal and emotional skills, self-sufficiency, and independence.
- Provides education on mental illness, medication and symptom management
- Offers individual counseling and group support for mental illness and co-occurring disorders
- Develops living skills and provides linkages to community services
- Offers on-site and community activities
- Provides discharge planning for a smooth transition to the community
- Services are provided 24 hours a day for up to 90 days
- Be 18 years or older with a mental health diagnosis
- Have a primary need for mental health treatment
- Have multiple hospitalizations or involvement in community programs, or frequent use of crisis services
- Have Medical Assistance or HealthPartners commercial insurance. We are not able to accept other commercial insurance. If you have MinnesotaCare, call (612) 314-1100 before making a referral.
Touchstone has three program residential treatment locations. Each program serves 16 people, is accessible, and has gender-neutral bathrooms and showers.
Two Rivers, in Minneapolis, is a tobacco-free site. The program offers individual and group education/support about tobacco use and smoking cessation. Nicotine replacement products are available at no cost for people in the program.
7590 Lyric Lane NE, Suite 2
Fridley, MN 55432
8941 Portland Avenue South
Bloomington, MN 55420
3805 East 40th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55406
A mental health provider must fill out the Touchstone Residential Treatment Referral Form and fax the completed form to (612) 314-1120. If you need help with a referral, are looking for services for yourself or a family member, please contact us at (612) 314-1100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provide feedback on our residential treatment services.