Services to Find and Keep Housing
Touchstone assists people with their housing search and move in process. Once housed, we provide in-home support, interventions, and tenancy education, so people can maintain their housing.
Independent living support, wellness education and social activities are also available for people who are approved for waiver services.
If you have questions about the Housing Services, please contact us at (612) 874-6409 or email@example.com.
Housing Stabilization Services
- Assists individuals with the housing search and application process
- Organizes and supports an individual in their move to housing
- Provides support on responsible tenancy and lease compliance
- Provides early intervention and advocacy to prevent eviction
- Provides coaching on conflict resolution and developing relationships with property manager and neighbors
- Assists individuals to access and maintain community services
- Adults with a mental illness who live in Hennepin County
- Individuals must have Medical Assistance
Referrals can be made by a Targeted Case Manager, Waiver Case Manager or Housing Services Consultant.